Saturday, November 2, 2013

Set List

This is a list of songs for my Acoustic Southern Brutality gigs
These are songs I already, at least partially, know how to play

Hair Of The Dog - Nazareth
Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy - Mr Big
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Warrant
Everything Is Broken - Southern Brutality
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
I Know There's Something Going On - Frida
Hell Is For Children - Pat Benatar
Be With You - Southern Brutality
Fool For Your Lovin' - Whitesnake
The Sex Is Good - Saving Abel
Madhouse - Anthrax
Something In My Eye - Southern Brutality
Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream
Touch Too Much - AC/DC
Can't You See - Marshall Tucker Band
Familiar Taste Of Poison - Halestorm 
Elephant In The Room - Southern Brutality
Blind Faith - Warrant
Wasted - Def Leppard
In My Dreams - Dokken
War On Drugs - Laughing Colors

I'll keep this list updated.
By the way, I am currently looking for a second guitarist with at least backing vocals to work with me on this project. It's not exactly acoustic, but I want to do stripped down versions of popular, and some not so popular hard rock songs as well as a few original songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment